Safe and fair play
Thanks for your interest in safe and fair play!
We consider providing a fair and secure gameplay environment a top priority. In pursuing that goal, we do not tolerate cheating or abusive behavior. We expect our players to play fairly and by the rules of the game at all times. Misconduct with any of the practices listed below will lead to penalties such as revoked in-game currency, temporary game suspension and permanent game account closure.
Help us create a great gaming environment, and safeguard your account and device by keeping the following in mind while playing:
CLASH WITH RESPECT!
We're all here to enjoy games together. Sometimes that can mean arguing with friends over lost battles or derbies. That's fine, but being abusive towards others drains the fun from the game.
When engaging in any kind of in-game communication, we kindly ask that you are respectful of others. This also applies to the language used in your team's name and description (whether it's a Clan, Task Force or Neighbourhood).
Here are a few things that we consider inappropriate:
- Hate speech, racism and other discriminatory language;
- Obscene or sexually explicit banter;
- Threats or harassment;
- Excessive swearing;
Report! If you encounter another player being abusive towards yourself or others, please let us know by using the report button inside the chat. Reports are reviewed by our trained moderators who will take appropriate action.
Consequences of misconduct: Abusive behavior can lead to temporary and even permanent game account closure. Making false reports can lead to the same.
DON'T BE A CHEAT!
USE OF THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
Third party software consists of unapproved apps that manipulate gameplay. By altering game functionality, third party software aims to provide unfair advantages while putting your account and privacy at risk.
Third party software includes:
- Hacks, "mods", or programs that unfairly alter game functionality;
- "Bots", or gameplay automation services or scripts;
- Any other programs that aim to modify or provide unearned progress.
Consequences of misconduct: Trying to gain an unfair advantage by using prohibited 3rd party software will result in a permanent ban for any offending account(s).
LEAVE STEALING TO THE GOBLINS!
UNAUTHORIZED GEM BUYING/SELLING
Certain websites and individuals might offer cheaper gems/diamonds. Don't be fooled - it's a scam.
Such services request private login data (such as Apple ID, Google Play credentials, etc) in order to access your game account. These vendors will gain access to your account and oftentimes, hijack the account and try selling it to other players.
IMPORTANT: If you release your private information/credentials to 3rd parties, you're permanently placing your game and financial/online security in a high-risk situation.
Consequences of misconduct: Purchasing gems or diamonds from 3rd party vendors can lead to revoked in-app currency and can even get your account permanently banned.
THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!
BUYING, SELLING AND SHARING GAME ACCOUNTS
Selling, buying, sharing or giving game accounts to other players is against our terms of service and never endorsed by Ice Storm.
Account sales involve advertising advanced game accounts, and luring players eager to progress with tantalizing and unrealistic promises.
The risks surrounding account sales are:
- The seller may take your money and never give you the account;
- You cannot be sure that the seller won't continue using the account;
- They may be selling the same account to multiple people;
- The account status is unknown; it could already be poised for permanent ban;
- The account will never be secure; Ice Storm cannot provide support for compromised accounts;
- If you choose to spend money on the account, it is still in danger of permanent closure due to breach of our ToS.
Help stop this nasty practice by refusing to sell your account, and reporting those who do!
Consequences of misconduct: We cannot guarantee the security of any account that has been passed from one player to another; we reserve the right to permanently ban any account that has been transferred between players.
OTHER UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR
- Ice Storm Staff impersonation;
- Phishing other players' accounts;
- Refund abuse;
- Knowingly exploiting a bug;
- Messing with Matchmaking;
- Match fixing;
- Encouraging others to break the rules;
- Asking for or providing personal contact information;
- Misuse of in-game chat for Advertising, Spamming & Scamming.
The rules of our Safe and Fair Play policy (Code of Conduct) apply across all Ice Storm games - Drag Battle, Gems&Magic, Durak: Pirate’s card, Mentors, Astrotactics, MiningGunz, CatRatGo!, Hell`s Circle.